Indications for ticket booking
- reservations for all events are nominative and mandatory.
- to book, you must send an email to the address: Biglietteria.firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the names of ALL the people for who you want to book, the title and date of the event;
- please give, eventually, any cancellation of the reservation within 24 hours before the start of the event;
- from 19/05/2021 it is possible to book for events scheduled until 16/06/2021;
- from 10/06/2021 it is possible to book for the events scheduled from 17/06/2021 to 15/07/2021
- it will be possible to collect tickets, with assigned seats, at the box office of the event venue, Teatro Palladium or Arena Garbatella; it is recommended to proceed to enter the room following the paths and indications established according to the Covid protocol;
- it is recommended to arrive at least 20 minutes before the starting time, to calmly carry out all the safety procedures established by the Roma Tre Teatro Palladium Foundation for health protection;
- spectators must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the entire duration of the event and strictly respect the assigned seat.
Ticketone’s authorized sales points
Through the website www.ticketone.it, with the stamp@casa or passbook modality for the purchase of the electronic ticket, or with the withdrawal modality on the place of the event for the purchase of the ticket with withdrawal at the ticket’s office of the Theater (tickets’ withdrawl on the evening of the event starting one hour before the show starts).
Box office’s timetable
Please note that the box office at the Palladium Theater will open two hours before the start of each show and it will be possible to purchase tickets for both evening’s event and those for the entire scheduled season.
Check the website for the pre-sales and other informations about the events of Roma Tre’s Orchestra www.r3o.org.
- It is required to wear a mask inside the spaces of the Palladium Theater, and also inside the hall.
- It is required to respect the minimum space of one meter between one people, also in the ticket office and access areas.
- The areas will be equipped with sanitizing gel distribution systems in order to sanitize the hands.
- In order to comply with the tracing of contacts in the field of public health, and to indicate the process of identifying persons who may have been in contact with an infected person and the subsequent collection of further information on these contacts, the tickets will necessarily be nominative, and the use of documentation will be provided for the compilation of dates of the people present in the room.
- In order to access to the Theater and the Hall, each person must be subjected to body temperature control. If this temperature is higher than 37.5°, access will not be allowed.
Presale starting from the 9th of October 2020 in:
- Ticketone authorized sales points list available on www.ticketone.it ;
- Online through the website www.ticketone.it, with the stamp@casa or the passbook mode for the purchase of the electronic ticket
- Please note that it is not possible to reserve seats, but you can only proceed with the purchase.
- Full ticket from € 5.00 to € 20.00
- Reduced ticket from € 12.00 for affiliated organizations and associations (link list)
- Reduced Student’S Ticket € 8,00
Please note that the reductions are applicable only at the Theater box office.
There are no reductions for events with a rate equal to and / or less than € 5.00.
- It is the buyer’s sole responsibility to check for any errors in date, room, time and more at the time of purchase.
- The refund is due exclusively in case of cancellation of the event or its suspension, if the suspension occurs before the first interval or, in the absence of an interval, within 45 minutes from the start of the event.
- The refund will happen within 10 days from the scheduled date and in any case, on time and in ways communicated on www.teatropalladium.uniroma3.it.
- The ticket must be shown in case of control (pursuant to Article 18 of Legislative Decree 60/99).
- In case of necessity, the program, the room, the date and time of the events may vary.
- The access to the event is allowed up to 5 minutes before the start of the event.
- If, for derogation of the previous point, the access is allowed beyond the maximum scheduled time, the holder of the admission ticket will lose the right to occupy his seat and will have to sit where it will be indicated by the room staff.
- In case of loss, the ticket cannot be duplicated, refunded and replaced under any circumstances.
- It is forbidden to give the access ticket to another person, use it as an object of intermediation or for commercial, advertising or promotional purposes.
- The buyer accepts the rules and conditions of purchase as published on the website www.teatropalladium.uniroma3.it.