Reservation and presale
- reservations for all events are nominative and mandatory
- to book, you must send an email to the address: Biglietteria.email@example.com indicating the names of ALL the people for who you want to book, the title and date of the event
- please give, eventually, any cancellation of the reservation within 24 hours before the start of the event
- from 19/05/2021 it is possible to book for events scheduled until 16/06/2021
- from 10/06/2021 it is possible to book for the events scheduled from 17/06/2021 to 15/07/2021
- it will be possible to collect tickets, with assigned seats, at the box office of the event venue, Teatro Palladium or Arena Garbatella; it is recommended to proceed to enter the room following the paths and indications established according to the Covid protocol
- it is recommended to arrive at least 20 minutes before the starting time, to calmly carry out all the safety procedures established by the Roma Tre Teatro Palladium Foundation for health protection
- spectators must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the entire duration of the event and strictly respect the assigned seat.
Boxol’s authorized sales points
List available on boxol.it
Tickets for the 2022/2023 season of the Palladium Theater can be purchased online through the website boxol.it/teatropalladium (exclusively with "print at home" or "e.ticket" mode).
Online purchase assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets for Orbita | The dance season directed by Spellbound can be purchased online through the website ciaotickets.com
Box office’s timetable
Please note that the box office at the Palladium Theater will open two hours before the start of each show and it will be possible to purchase tickets for both evening’s event and those for the entire scheduled season.
Check the website for the pre-sales and other informations about the events of Roma Tre’s Orchestra r3o.org
- List of authorized points of sale available on boxol.it
- Online through the site boxol.it with home printing or e.ticket mode for ticket purchase electronic.
- Please note that it is not possible to book seats, but only to proceed with the purchase.
- Full price ticket from €5.00 to €20.00
- Reduced price ticket from €12.00
- Reduced Student Ticket €8.00
Please note that the reductions are only applicable at the Theater ticket office.
There are no reductions for events with a rate equal to and/or lower than €5.00.
06/57332768 < b>(Active only during box office hours, see previous paragraph)
- It is the buyer’s sole responsibility to check for any errors in date, room, time and more at the time of purchase.
- The refund is due exclusively in case of cancellation of the event or its suspension, if the suspension occurs before the first interval or, in the absence of an interval, within 45 minutes from the start of the event.
- The refund will happen within 10 days from the scheduled date and in any case, on time and in ways communicated on teatropalladium.uniroma3.it
- The ticket must be shown in case of control (pursuant to Article 18 of Legislative Decree 60/99).
- In case of necessity, the program, the room, the date and time of the events may vary.
- The access to the event is allowed up to 5 minutes before the start of the event.
- If, for derogation of the previous point, the access is allowed beyond the maximum scheduled time, the holder of the admission ticket will lose the right to occupy his seat and will have to sit where it will be indicated by the room staff.
- In case of loss, the ticket cannot be duplicated, refunded and replaced under any circumstances.
- It is forbidden to give the access ticket to another person, use it as an object of intermediation or for commercial, advertising or promotional purposes.
- The buyer accepts the rules and conditions of purchase as published on the website teatropalladium.uniroma3.it.